Why Atma Vichara


I was recently asked why I always point to atmavichara. I was reminded me of an old post, in Ramanamaharshi Yahoo Group, from 2001.

22.1.2001
Someone asked me the other day why I always pointed towards Sri Maharshi's teaching of atmavicara.

The reason is simplicity itself. To participate, it does not matter whereyou live, whether male or female, young or old, what your culture is, what your status is, where you are, what you are doing. It does not need a set time or period of time to be effective. All that is needed is to pursue the question "Who am I?" Do your duty/work, but keep attention focussed on the enquiry. If pursued properly the enquiry leads to the Heart centre, the true 'I-I-I'.

Regards Miles
----

Makes sense. :)

Popular posts from this blog

om vacadbhuve namah ॐ वचद्भुवे नमः

Breath and mind arise from the same place…

The time has now come to turn inwards…